Design your Change Program
People power change – get them on board and everything else will follow.
For the best chance of success, Questo designs a change process with and for people.
The Change Program has five parts that work together to enable transformation:
- Stakeholder engagement and change leadership
- Developing the business solution
- Communications and promotions
- Learning and support
- Deployment and business continuity.
Things alter for the worse spontaneously, if they be not altered for the better designedly.
~ Francis Bacon
Who is it for?
For organisations preparing to make substantial change, and planning how they will introduce and achieve it. We expect that at this stage, you will have already prepared a Change Strategy.
- Conversations with stakeholders and change leaders
- Understanding and applying the parameters set in the Change Strategy
- Analysis and design activities for the five components
- Induction and education activities for the project team
- Crafting a Change Program Plan to guide your activities
- Preparing an initial list of Change Program activities to integrate with main project plan
How will it help?
Your organisation gains:
- Clarity about the journey from now (as-is) to the future (to-be)
- Confidence that people-change activities are prioritised and organised
- Readiness of team members for their role in managing change
- Sustainable program of activity for the transition period
- Readiness to act purposefully and effectively in making change
What others say
Thanks for rescuing us from our Change Management ignorance and putting the project on a firm footing for CM and project-wide success in the coming year.
~ Nathan Bailey, eEducation Centre, Monash University