Be part of a team that can handle change
Constant change is the new norm for organisations. With the right skills, you and your team can embrace this reality, and become change-savvy! Individual or group responses to change don’t have to be left to chance.
Create a team culture and capability with a change-ready focus where individuals better respond to and embrace constant change.
The art of progress is to preserve order amid change and to preserve change amid order.
~ Alfred North Whitehead
Who is it for?
This workshop is for motivated individuals or teams who want to:
- Increase awareness of change
- Respond effectively to change
- Cultivate effective team culture for change
Typical participants include:
- A manager and their team who want team growth and capability
- A team of managers who want professional capability
- A bunch of strangers who want personal growth for their workscape
What does it cover?
The workshop progresses from concepts to practical activities you can use in your workplace. Themes include:
- Making sense of change and change impacts
- Emotions and behaviours of changing
- Frameworks for how people learn and change
- Mindsets and actions of the change-savvy
- Practical ideas for cultivating change-savvyness
- First responses to external change
How will it help?
You will be able to:
- Form ideas for change-savvy work practice and culture
- Apply techniques for making effective change
- Support the well-being of self and others during change
- Create an action plan to cultivate change-savvy conditions and attributes
- Whole-day or half-day session
- Small group (5-12 people)
- Interactive, hands-on group activity
- At your site or off-site, also available as telepresence/remote
- Facilitated conversation and personal reflection
What does it cost?
Custom or in-house session: Quoted to suit your requirements
Public session: None scheduled at this time. Contact us if interested.
What others say
An engaging and inspiring team building workshop around the topics of dealing with change and initiating change. Right from the initial discussion Helen listened carefully to our needs and was prepared to customise the material to suit. The result was not just a memorable workshop with lots of ‘aha’ moments for the team but an ongoing team resilience in situations of change that endured afterwards.
~ Frank Buechele, Manager, RMIT University
A fantastic workshop covering both the philosophy and practical implementation of making change effectively. Whether you’re an experienced manager, or simply tasked with managing a change in your area of the organisation, this workshop will help you quickly get your head around what to do next. The session is interactive and highly-relevant allowing you to immediately implement new learnings when you get back to the office.
~ Sasha Jovanovic, Director of Diverse Prophets and Change Manager, Medibank Private