Explore and apply knowledge on Hope-Trust-Compassion-Stability Factors
With our human-centred design orientation, we use four Key Factors to guide and shape decisions about changing experiences for teams. Here is a collection resources on these Key Factors.
Four Key Factors: Hope, Trust, Compassion, Stability
Cartooon illustrations by Simon Kneebone
Introduction to the Key Factors
A short video explaining the key factors as The Heart of Change Management.
- Explanation about the Key Factors An article about a human lens for change management, and explaining the four key factors as the human lens. [Note: This article was the basis for the script of the video above.]
- Conversational Activity on Key Factors Instructions for an activity with Change Design Principles Cards set, utilising Key Factor cards and Principle cards.
- Taking the team’s temperature A short story of Key Factor Cards being used in a workplace.
- Poster of Key Factors A visual reminder of the four Key Factors in designing human experiences.
- Set of four Key Factor Cards available separately from full Change Design Principles Cards set, available to purchase.
We can help you with one-to-one, or team conversations based on the Key Factors concept. In our experience powerful insights can emerge to guide you in decisions to make and directions to take. Contact us to explore further.
The factors of Hope, Trust, Compassion and Stability originate from GALLUP’s research on What Followers want from Leaders, as described in Rath, Tom, & Conchie, Barry. (2008). Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams, and Why People Follow: Gallup Press.