Helping you shape your team and team experience on purpose
It’s not easy making changes in the workscape that affect people. Add in new behaviours, different mindsets and new ways of working and it gets more challenging.
You have an idea of what changes to make, but you’re unsure what makes sense for the team, how to go about making this happen, or how to do it in a way that the team will embrace and contribute.
We help you navigate the possibilities and decisions. We’ll listen to you, get to know your context and together chart useful ways forward.
Our knowledge and skills are offered in service to people motivated to make a positive difference in their corner of the world. We serve alongside and enable others to take the lead in shaping change in their collective workscape.
Questo services are shaped to serve two groups of people: Teams and Team Leaders.
Teams who seek to be better; to do better; and to thrive in what they do. The team’s need may be in response to a broader organisational initiative, or they simply want to start change with themselves.
For teams we provide:
- Design Workshops – sessions for creating useful collective application-ready knowledge for shaping and making local team changes
- Resources collection – for handy things to use in being agents of change within the team and for those served by the team; including Team Activities
- Value at Work Workshop – for general skill development enabling conversations about value (aka benefits)
- Change Savvy Team Member Workshop (Team version) – for general skill development
- Team Enrichment Workshop – for general skill development and team bonding
- Self-care Practices Workshop – for general skill development
- Customised learning – for specific team learning needs
- Self unLimited learning options – for change agency for personal workscapes (classes, plus eLearning options)
Individuals who lead teams and seek to act positively and constructively regarding team changes. They provide vision and lead action to make changes real and beneficial. They lead by example and improve the quality of change outcomes.
For Team Leaders we provide:
- Mentoring – for advice and support for being an effective team leader and change agent
- Resources collection – for handy things to use in being an agent of change within the team and for those served by the team; including Team Activities
- Facilitated Leadership conversations – for advice and support with peers in being an effective leader of people
- Change Savvy Team Member Workshop (Team Leader’s version) – for professional development in creating change-savvy team conditions
Attention: HR Leaders, L&D Strategists, People and Culture Leaders
The needs of your organisation differ than that of others. We get that. So consider anything you see here as possiblities, and a starting place for an exploratory conversation. We have the ability and desire to tailor a programme of mixed offerings to create real outcomes for your teams of teams.
Sessions for Designing and Learning
We work with groups in session-mode, with sessions of two broad flavours: Designing for Change/Changing and Learning for Change.
- Designing: Addressing your objectives to make decisions for team changes, and shape team’s changing experiences.
- Learning: Addressing your objectives to gain new skills, fresh thinking and enriched people.
We prepare a tailored menu for each team/team-of-teams, mixing-and-matching for your needs. Often this can be a combination from both menus of Designing and Learning.
We expect the initial tailored menu to adapt as we learn together about the impact the work we are doing is having. It’s rare to finish with the same plan we started with. Such is the nature of uncertain ambiguous situations. Think of the menu as a Compass – we’ll have a heading to guide the steps to take next.